Terms & Conditions
RATES AND OCCUPANCY
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US Dollars.
• Rate quoted for 1, 2 or 3 adults only.
• The maximum occupancy of guests per room is either 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults (depending on room and/or suite type). Children who are 6 years old or younger stay for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult.
• In the event you completed a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly quoted/posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
• A limited number of rollaway beds and baby cribs are available upon request and subject to availability and room type. Maximum capacity of baby crib or rollaway is one (1) per room. For safety reason, pillows are not provided for cribs.
• Fees apply should an extra rollaway bed is required and subject to room/suite type. Please contact the hotel for more information.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 14:00 pm and check-out time is by 12:00 pm.
• A valid government issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Service Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your booking.
• Cancellation and/or amendments to your reservation must be at least 72 hours (by 16:00 pm Cambodia time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 72 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of one night’s room charge per room booking.
• In the event of no-show or Cancellation made on the same check in day, a total cost of booking will be charge to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
• There is no refund or credit issued for Early Check-out.
• There is no refund or credit issued for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances.
• Mony Reach Angkor Hotel will not be liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control Mony Reach Angkor hotel. Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquake, volcanic activity, ash clouds, tsunamis, fire and explosions.
• Reservations are personal and can in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free, at a cost, or for commercial purposes
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
• All rooms and suites rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 7-12 years old. Breakfast for children 6 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• Room cleaning shall be performed from 08:00 am – 15:00 pm. If the guest requires a specific time for room cleaning, please make arrangement at the Front Office Desk.
• Room keycard is issued to the registered guest(s). No keycards will be issued to youth under 18 at any time. A valid ID is required if you have lost your keycard and require a duplicate. Please return room keycard to Reception at Check-out.
SAFE DEPOSIT BOX
• Each room is equipment with a safe deposit box. Guests are advised to store any valuable item in the safe and securely lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed.
• Your comfort is very important to us. For guests staying multiples nights, bed linen is changed on a rotation schedule.
• Used towels are exchanged for fresh towels daily.
• If Housekeeping is unable to change a bed due to personal items left on a bed, a note will be left. Housekeeping will be happy to change your bed linens and make your beds each day if all personal items are removed. Please contact our Front Desk staff if you have any additional questions or concerns.
• We do not permit smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes in the hotel’s public area such as lobby, guest room, hotel hall/corridor, staircase, spa, gym room, and restaurant. It is for the safety and to assure that our facility is not exposed to items or actions that create an odor which is unhealthy and objectionable to our guests and staff, and that is difficult to remove from the air, carpet, walls and furniture.
• Violation of above prohibition is subject to a fine of USD 50 and guest will be responsible for any additional cost that may incur in order to remove odor from hotel’s room and facilities.
• Smoking is only allowed in some area of the hotel such as pool bar, sky bar and on the balcony of guest room.
• Registered guests of legal age who choose to bring their own alcoholic beverages must consume those in their room. Alcohol is not allowed in public areas such as the lobby, hotel’s hall/corridor and swimming pool.
• Fee applies if you wish to bring your own alcohol into pool bar, sky bar or restaurant.
• Quiet hours is 22:00 pm to 9:00 am. If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please contact Front Office staff immediately by room phone or in person.
• Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times.
• Doors should be opened and closed quietly
• No congregating or running in halls.
• Guest may have visitors which must be registered at the Front Office upon their arrival. Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest at all times. Visitors are allowed until 10:00pm. In case of extended visits after 10:00pm, Mony Reach Angkor hotel will charge an additional fee of 25 USD per room per night, as a supplement for the guest/visitor.
• All visitors must present a valid government ID card or passport.
• As a registered guest, you are responsible for your visitor at all times.
LOST & FOUND
• Mony Reach Angkor hotel assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately (+855) 63 900 333 and we will try to assist you in locating the item.
• Mony Reach Angkor hotel is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping could be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense.
• If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hotel for a period of 30 days.
ILLNESS AND EPIDEMICS
• Mony Reach Angkor Hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodations to a guest arriving with a contagious disease. In cases where sickness occurs during the stay, please notify the Front Desk staff.
• In the case of serious sickness, you may be requested to receive appropriate health care from a nearby healthcare facility.
• During epidemics we are entitled to employ precautionary measures within our judgment or as required by local authorities. We may charge you a room cleaning fee as we deem appropriate under the circumstances.
• The cleanliness of our rooms is extremely important to our guests. If you bring any infestation into your room or onto our hotel premises, we may charge you for any and all costs and expenses, including immediate or urgent response requirements and loss of room revenue, that we deem necessary to address the infestation.
• All vehicle(s) must be listed on the registration at check-in. Parking for registered guest(s) is free and subject to availability.
• All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Mony Reach Angkor hotel shall not assume any liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked in the hotel premises.
• If a vehicle is left in the hotel parking lot after the guest has departed without the written consent of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to have the vehicle towed at the owner’s expense. No vehicle repairs on hotel premises.
WEAPON & HAZARDOUS GOODS
• Weapons, explosives, inflammable objects and materials or other dangerous chemicals or goods of hazardous nature are strictly prohibited on Hotel premises.
• The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to Mony Reach Angkor Hotel, other guests, invitees, visitors, and personnel for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the Guest’s own negligence and non-observance of such rules and instructions.
• In case of fire alarm, please follow instructions from the evacuation plan attached from the inside of your main room door.
• Please notify Front Office in the event of a fire or other emergency.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
• Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Mony Reach Angkor Hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
• In case of damage caused to the Hotel by the Guest, the Guest is due to cover the cost of all damage caused to the Hotel.
DAMAGE DISCOVERED AFTER CHECK-OUT
• Any damage to room found after guest has checked out will be fully charged to registered guest’s credit card provided up on registration plus any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Mony Reach Angkor Hotel and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers your personal data for the purposes of administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; Mony Reach Angkor Hotel and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, government or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any government authority of nay relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of Mony Reach Angkor Hotel and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The hotel reserves the rights to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• The hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the hotel.